8.12.2013

Weekend Recap: August 9-11

It was an eventful weekend and super wonderful!

Friday night: dinner & drinks at Em's house celebrating my mom's birthday.  We had a great evening together and I officially think all birthdays should now be celebrated at home with home cooked meals, a signature drink (in this case, a blueberry mojito), and a chick flick!
 Saturday: Ryan and I took apart and redid the brick work around the tree in our front yard.  After completing that, we decided we wanted to do more...lol.  So we got back to it and added a planter box to the side.  Go us!  Later that night, we took Alex to the baseball game.
 Sunday:  My family headed up to Cedar Rapids for my sister's pinning ceremony.  I am beyond proud of my baby sister.  She has followed her dream, and jumped many hurdles to get to this moment.  She is a true inspiration and is going to make the BEST nurse.  Love you Em!!
 Coming up this weekend: Ryan heads out of town for a guys weekend so I have some more family time AND some much needed girl time in the works.  Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment