12.14.2014

It's The Holiday Season...

...and many festivities are underway!  I have put together a little mix of pictures of some of the activities I've been up to celebrate lately! :)
Holiday Pops concert with Hannah
Beautiful pies at Thanksgiving
We spent a whole wonderful day with the Jones', it was perfect.
Ryan finished MY craft project, actually, he did the whole thing!
Our neighbors across the street have put up their obnoxious Christmas decorations
Annual Siefkas Christmas party, such a great night!
Emily R and I got fancy with a cheese plate :)
I put up our Christmas Tree!
Brooke's little peanut, Jack, donned a Santa hat and smiled!
The holiday season is the perfect time to catch up with friends.
I have one more week of work before I have two weeks off!  I cannot wait for the insanely busy week of Christmas.  It's always so full of love and joy and family and friends.  It's exhausting, but it's glorious exhaustion.

What are you most looking forward to this holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment