1.30.2018

Some Things Have Happened (Part Two)

2017

  • I had the chance to participate at the CEW at St. Ann's in a meaningful way.  It was awesome!
  • I went to the Behavior Conference in Kansas City and had a chance to connect with my aunts while I was down there.
  • We had a fun Easter, Claire loved the Easter Egg hunt!
  • I joined Farrell's Extreme Bodyshaping and got in shape, lost some weight, and started taking better care of myself!
  • After many ear infections, Claire visited an ENT and she got tubes in her ears.
  • Ryan and I took our first vacation away from Claire and enjoyed four nights in Boston while Claire enjoyed time with her grandparents and aunt and uncle.

  • We had an awesome summer than concluded with a trip to the Ozarks and Claire being the flower girl in my aunts' wedding!
  • My nephew, and Godson, was born at the beginning of September and all of hearts grew three sizes!
  • Fall brought us Halloween, and weekend getaway in Nashville, and Claire's second birthday, which we celebrated at the Iowa Children's Museum in Iowa City.
  • We concluded 2017 with some family pictures taken by my amazing mother (if you want contact info, let me know!) and a super fun Christmas with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment