1.05.2013

2013 Goals

Why is it so hard to come up with attainable and meaningful resolutions?  I don't even think I want to go back and look at my 2012 goals, because I'm sure I didn't end up keeping any of them!  I can't say it's for lack of trying.  I have been motivated to reach various smaller goals throughout the year...and maybe that's what works for me!  Perhaps my resolution this year will be to reevaluate myself each month and decide what my goals should be for that month.  Seems to work, keeps it fresh in the mind. 

I do have one year-long goal, that I guess is technically twelve monthly goals.  I really want to read more...so if anyone has any book recommendations, do share!

So here it is, the official list, and each month, I will have a set of three short term goals posted.

2013
1. Read one book a month
2. Be a more thoughtful and compassionate person
3. Re-evaluate ME each month and set smaller monthly goals focused on what's important to me at that time

January Goals
1. Hit the gym 4 times per week
2. Eat out less, a whole lot less (as I write these goals at Panera!)
3. Organize a bible or book study with friends

There they are: measurable, attainable, and meaningful goals.

Happy New Year friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment