4.18.2011

Finally Up and Running

Hello friends and family! I'm back!  Our computer died last weekend, and after exploring our options, we discovered on Friday that it was dead, for good, not coming back...so we had to cave and buy a new one, a little sooner than expected.


I don't have enough time right now to catch you all up one what we've been doing, but hopefully tonight!  Now, I need to go get ready for work and ready to cross the flooding Mississippi because today is the first day I work over at the Moline branch where I will be working every Monday and Tuesday going forward.


What I'll be telling you about tonight:
-Jenny Gales (Flater)'s wedding
-Hotel party
-The computer/iPhone fiasco
-Anniversary celebration this past weekend
-Own up to some weight-loss struggles


Tune in later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment