12.30.2012

Cancun

Is it truly less than three weeks until we leave for Cancun?  Oh my goodness!  I feel like, even though I really have done a lot of research, I haven't really thought much about the vacation basics...like what to pack, what temperature it's going to be, how much cash we need.  But I've got time, it will be just fine.  I'm getting very excited!

We will be arriving on a Thursday afternoon to our all-inclusive resort, the Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe.  This resort comes complete with a swim-up bar (one of our top requests), a roof-top lounge, and beach front property for lots of reading in the sun!
While we're there, we plan to visit Tulum, some Mayan ruins set right on the beach, which is rated one of the top 5 beaches in the world, according the Trip Advisor community!
And even though we'll be travelling while it's freezing in Iowa, that's not even the best part.  The best part is that we'll be taking the trip with our best friends and we cannot express how excited we are!
Any one have any advice for our stay in Cancun?  We do hope to visit the clubs, but not sure which one.  Any suggestions?

P.S. It's OK, you can be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment