9.27.2013

It's Fall

It's my most favorite time of year, and it's going to be extra special this year because my sis gets married two weeks from tomorrow!  I'm looking forward to:
  • Walks with crunchy leaves under my feet
  • Pumpkin patch/apple orchard visits
  • FOOTBALL
  • Halloween (I have an actual costume party to attend this year)
  • The changing colors
  • Fall decorations - I still need to get mine out!
  • Our annual trip to McGregor/Prairie Du Chien
  • The Bears/Lions game at Soldier Field, November 10th
  • Getting out my sweaters (and hopefully buying more, ha!)
  • Crock Pot Meals
  • And of course, MY SISTER'S WEDDING!

Last weekend, we kicked off fall in Omaha.  I have a few more pictures on my camera, but I haven't uploaded them yet.  We stayed with Andy and Ashley Friday night, hit the golf course Saturday, went out for seafood at Shucks Saturday night, hit the town with Laura and Jason and ended the night with euchre at the Jones'.  Sunday morning, I hit up Trader Joe's, we watched Ashley finish her first half marathon and then we grabbed a delicious breakfast at 11-Worth Cafe.  It was wonderful!

We were done!
Photo Bomb...thanks Andy! ;-)

Omaha is always a fun time.  Now, go and enjoy your weekends...happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment