11.19.2013

Weekend Recap: November 15-17

Friday night we said "Good Luck" to our friend Jaqui who is on her way to California, her new home.  It was a nice night and I got to catch up with lots of good friends (and my sister!).
Saturday morning, I caught a women's brunch with Lindsey at her Church.  It was a lovely morning with great food.  There was a good speaker and it was really nice to meet some of Lindsey's friends from church.
Saturday during the day,  Ryan and I did some yard work and cleaning, fun I know!  Saturday night, it was game night at Rachal's.  I got to spend the evening with Brooke, Rachal, and Ashley and we had a fun time playing Cards Against Humanity and Scattegories.
Sunday, we weathered the storm at Church (it was kind of scary!) and then Ryan and I spent the whole afternoon attempting to watch the Bears game that spanned a 5 and 1/2 hour period...but they finally won!  We also made some awesome chili and I got a good start on my Christmas cookies.  I also got a bunch of chores done, so I felt good about my productive day.

Was your weekend way more exciting than mine? ;-)  Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment