1.07.2014

2013 Highlights - Part One

Is it really already January 6? Of 2014?! I feel like last year was a crazy blur, and I hope to slow things down a little bit in 2014.  That being said, 2013 was an amazing year full of lots of memories with friends and family.  Here are my highlights!
  • January - My first CEW weekend and a vacation to Cancun with Ashley and Andy!
  • February - Annual Girls weekend, my birthday and Omaha for Fish Fry and Beerfest!
  • March - St. Patrick's Day Race and fundraising event for our friend Kyle.
  • April - Our third anniversary celebrated in Wisconsin and Easter Weekend up in Cedar Rapids.
  • May - Des Moines for Tessa's Baby Shower, Wisconsin for a girls weekend with mom and Emily, Ryan's family in town for Michael's graduation party, and golf lessons!

  • June - Color the Quads, date night/date day competition, father's day party and Andy and Ashley came to visit!

To Be Continued...can you believe this recap is only six months of my year?! Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment