- Field Trip on my sub day with 7th graders
- Lindsey came over after school for a catch up session
- My sis, bro, and I got some chinese for dinner
- I met Ali for a drink and then a Haunted House
- Hugging Brooke over and over and over
- A wonderful turn out for B's baby shower
- Staying after the shower ended to catch up with B
- A great night at Aubry's wedding reception
- LOWLIGHT: Quickly losing $40 at Jumer's, ha!
- Bears Win!
- Put my new bedding on my bed
I need to try to relax a bit this week before another crazy weekend! But as I've said in the past, all of this is worth it. My friends and family mean the world to me so I want to celebrate with them as much as possible. Next weekend, I'm looking forward to going to Jess' brother's wedding as her date! It'll be a crazy time and I can't wait! Just need to get healthy before then. :) Happy Monday!