9.22.2011

Outfits I Want To Buy #3

It's time for fall and I have a shopping itch that I'd really like to scratch!  Unfortunately, I really cannot go on any shopping sprees any time soon.  I love you friends, but stop getting married! It's expensive!  Lol.  But when I DO get to do a little shopping, there are some fall looks I'd really like to invest in.  I chose to this "Outfits I Want to Buy" with affordable clothes that I actually could purchase if I saved the money :)
Maurices, $24

But in black, NY&Co $49.95
Gap, $69.95
JCPenney, $59.99
And because it's fall and there are so many cute outfits out, I'm just going to do a second outfit now.  Gotta get some camel and some riding boots into my look with a "wear to work" outfit :D
Ann Taylor Loft, $49.50
NY&Co, $42.95
Target, $8
Also on a side note, I really want a new coat this year.  However, my pea coat still fits well and looks nice, so I'm looking more for a functional, warm coat.  I hope this is the year I can afford this coat:
Northface, $165.00

No comments:

Post a Comment