11.08.2011

Just have to remember...

I am sort of plateauing when it comes to my weight.  I feel stuck in a rut...but I'm determined to push through.  I am getting to the gym 4-5 times per week, and I am continuing to make smart food choices.  I know it will eventually catch up with me and the weight will finally budge again.  I think the biggest thing I've been learning during my weight-loss journey is that is actually about way more than losing weight.  I guess I have always known it's important to focus on the bigger picture, but I never wanted to accept anything other than the number on the scale.  I am SO over that...in fact, my scale is hidden right now!  I can do this, without the positive (or negative) reinforcement from the scale.  
Healthiness isn't a size and happiness isn't a weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment