7.25.2012

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

I have not fully adjusted to or accepted the fact that I have free time again!  But it's been nice.  Last week, I decided to become a River Bandits fan, even though they are a farm team for the Cardinals.  I went to two games in a row last week!  Two!
Thursday night was Thirsty Thursday, $2 beers!  Jess met me down there after her run and we had a great time catching up and watching the River Bandits win!  I know what you're thinking...why weren't YOU on a run w/ Jess?  Well, if you must know (and be jealous, it's OK), it was "Keep the Glass" night at Old Chicago.  Buy a $3 Fat Tire and keep the authentic New Belgium glass it comes it!  They ran out of glasses in half an hour, and we got three of them!
Friday night was our company night at the ballpark!  I got to hang out with my coworkers, enjoy some free food, and another Bandits win.


I am looking forward to another game, who wants to join me?

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to go to one for Brooke's party! :)

    ReplyDelete