7.07.2013

Fourth of July Adventures

Ryan and I scored a night at the Hotel Blackhawk in downtown Davenport and we decided to use it on the 3rd of July since Davenport's fireworks were on the 3rd and of course, we had the 4th off of work!

We had a great time at Front Street Brewery, followed by a lovely night at the River Bandits game and then of course fireworks.  My liver may not have had as much fun as I did...but it was wonderful for Ryan and I to have an awesome night and not have to drive home!






On the actual Fourth of July, I spent the afternoon in the pool with my family, went for a bike ride and then we went to fireworks again!  We had a great day off of work, it was hard to return on Friday.  Thank goodness it was a Friday!!








All in all, it was super fun!  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment