7.22.2013

Weekend Recap: July 19-21

This past weekend was a super weekend.  We headed up to Des Moines after work on Friday and spent the evening playing games and catching up with the Reeds and Ashley and Mat.  And of course, playing with Mickey.  Sadly, no pics from this fun evening.  However, on Saturday morning, I busted out the camera.

Emily, Ryan and I headed to the Des Moines Farmer's Market and it was awesome, as always.  Good food, good music, good weather...couldn't have asked for a better start to the day.
After the market, we headed to Ankeney for some bonding time with Tessa and Daniel and their new baby, Beatrice (Bea).  I love holding babies, and seeing friends, and eating breakfast food.  It was a great Saturday morning. 
After our drive home and a nice long nap, I went to a 30th birthday party with my parents and then went home with my mom to decorate for Emily's (my sis) bridal shower!
Sunday morning, I showered, got ready, and headed back to me Mom's to finish decorating and cooking for the shower.  It was a beautiful afternoon.  Lots of love for my sister and lots of laughs with each other.
How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment