Today is wonderful day full of good food, good football, and wonderful family! Before our festivities begin, I just wanted to take a moment to share some things I am thankful for!
1. I am thankful for my job. It might not be my ultimate career choice, but I am happy where I work, I have great coworkers, and I am so grateful that through this tough economic time, we have both been blessed with steady jobs that allow us to lead a comfortable lifestyle.
2. I am thankful for my husband. I know this is an obvious one, but we've only been married 7 months, so it's still fun to say "husband"! Even before he was my husband, I always felt so lucky to have him in my life.
3. I am thankful for my family. We aren't perfect, but we're overflowing with love and I have benefited so much from that.
4. I am thankful for my friends. You all know who you are! I'm not going to be able to post pictures of all of you right now, but thank you for always knowing how to be there for me when I need you and making me smile.
5. I am thankful for memories. I feel so blessed to have known people in my life who are no longer with us. I miss them so much, but love my ability to remember the good times and I know that they will never be forgotten.