11.07.2010

Sunday Special - My Mommy

I know that I have already blogged about my family.  But the Sunday Special series is about a person or group that is important to me, so I can't imagine leaving my parents out of the series! (Dad, you're next!)  My mom, Beth, despite even the obvious reasons, has been very important in my life.  She has always supported everything I do and been my biggest fan.  And lately, she has been my friend too.  I feel so lucky to be able to have parents that I also consider my friends.  Even though Ryan and I did not move to North Carolina, and are living so close to home, it has been a blessing for my relationship with my mom.  We have lunch dates and shopping trips and I am so glad for this time that we've had.


I love you mom, thank you for always being there for me, as a mother and a friend.


The family, before Alex obviously
In San Francisco!
Adventureland 2008
Bridal Shower
Putting my earring in, wedding day
At the fair
I love you mom

No comments:

Post a Comment