11.28.2010

Sunday Special - My Daddy

I know it's been a couple of weeks since I've done a Sunday Special.  Ryan and I have been quite busy!  But I have been planning this one since my last Sunday Special anyway, so here it finally is:


I decided to dedicate this special to my father.  My dad, Paul, has been such a rock in my life.  I feel so blessed that I have been able to have such a good father-daughter relationship, because I know that some of my friends cannot talk to their dads they way I can talk to mine. I have always felt so loved and so appreciated, and for that I am grateful.  Sometimes, I swear my dad tries to embarrass me in front of my friends...lol.  Well, at least when I was younger, I thought that A LOT!  He's always telling really cheesy jokes and trying to act "cool"...kind of like the dad in Modern Family.  But he always knows how to make me laugh, even when I was trying to be really mad at him.  I love you dad, thank you for always being there for me and making me smile when you've know I needed to.
Dad, me and Emily
Barenaked Ladies concert Summer 2009
Barenaked Ladies concert Spring 2010
Emily and Dad during our Florida vacation!
Toasting at my wedding
Walking me down the aisle, I love you dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment