Since I had surgery on November 1st, I never got around to making November goals and evaluating my success on my October goals. So first, here's an evaluation of my October goals: October Goals
1. Join the Y, and use it at least 3 times a weekFinally did this Monday this week! I'm going tonight for Zumba :)
2. Lose 4-8 poundsIn October, I do believe I lost 4 pounds
3. Write more letters/cardsTotally!!
4. Weekly girls nightThis kinda flopped, but we made up for it with a girls weekend in Omaha in November!
5. Ride bike twice a week, one long ride, and at least one shorter (1 hour) ride Unfortunately, I didn't get out as much as I wanted...I probably rode my bike 1-2 times a week, but I only took one long ride in the entire month
6. Be able to run two miles by the end of the month I have yet to test myself on a treadmill, or track, but now that I'm finally a member of the Y, I'll be able to track this better.
OK, based on some of those evaluations, this time of year, and my current mood :), here are my December goals:
1. Send care package to adopted soldier
2. Take Zumba twice a week and work out two other times a week
3. Finish book club book (another post)
4. Finish Christmas shopping by Dec 15, wrap gifts by Dec 20, send cards by Dec 24.