6.07.2011

Outfits I Want To Buy #1

So I decided that in blog world, I can pretend I'm really fashionable and wear a smaller size and can pull off clothes that I normally wouldn't be able to.  In the Pura Vida world, I have rocking legs, smaller feet, and toned arms.  I stumble across clothes I want to buy all the time, but most of the time, it wouldn't look the same on me, OR, I don't have the money to buy it (usually the case).  But no one says I can't fantasize... 


Starting with the top, and working down.
J. Crew
Sundance Catalog
The Gap (love the back of this Cami, and I would get yellow)
New York & Company (shorts only)
TOMS (toms.com)
There you have it...those are some items I really want to buy, but cannot afford at this moment (or maybe never will).  My fingers are crossed, more TOMS for Christmas! That's only 6 months away! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment