12.22.2011

Mini Kiss Pies

Many of my new dessert recipes come from my little friend, Pinterest.  And of course, these are no exception.  I saw the link to these cute little pies and had to give them a try!  As per usual, I added my own little twist and made half of them with Hershey Kisses as directed and the other half with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, because they are bomb (use of this word can be credited to Ashley F).
Alas, I must give credit where credit is due and Pinterest did not, of course, come up with this recipe.  It was actually discovered on this blog!  It's a cute blog with some fun recipes, you must check it out.  Even to get this recipe, because I don't want to type it out :)  I will, however, share my step-by-step photos AND mistakes!







See, they looked alright the second go around!  But here are some pictures of why you MUST pinch all the seams together.  Not doing so with caramel kisses resulted in caramel baked onto my pan, which we ended up throwing away.





They were still delicious.  I brought the presentable ones to my family Christmas and they were devoured quickly!  I definitely recommend giving these little cuties a shot, just be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment