2.13.2012

Is It Friday Yet?

Not that I want to skip through this week, because I'm sure it will be pretty awesome, but I am so excited to go to Pittsburgh this weekend I can barely contain it!  What's in Pittsburgh you ask?  My friend Ashley L!  Yes, I have several friends named Ashley, but this beautiful woman has been going to grad school at the University of Pittsburgh and it's about time I pay her a visit!  So I figured, what better way to celebrate my birthday than to spend some time with a lovely friend exploring a new city.


I can't wait to spend time with Ashley and explore Pitt.  Here are some of the things I am looking forward to:
The Andy Warhol Museum (half price Fridays w/ a cash bar)
Pamela's Diner Ummm, yum!
Ruthless! The Musical This looks hilarious
Olive Or Twist We are really sophisticated
Church Brew Works Looks phenomenal!
Primanti Brothers After many years of waiting, I finally get it!!
It's OK, you can be jealous. I would be too if I was you! :)  So as fun as this week is going to be, I am already ready for Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment