2.11.2012

Saturday Song

I won't post all of the lyrics to this song, because it may offend some people.  But the chorus is totally where the message is, for me anyway.  I've always really loved Eminem, and been inspired by him, which a lot of people have a hard time understanding.  But this song has definitely had a lot of meaning in my life lately as I struggle to lose weight, maintain a healthy lifestyle, and just be happy with myself and my accomplishments.
The only person holding me back is ME, but there is no way I could overcome my own struggles without the encouragement from my friends and others in my life who have been through the same struggles and ensured me it's not always easy, but it is definitely worth it.
I hope that the message in this chorus can bring you some motivation and affirmation in whatever you may be striving to achieve!  The song is called "Not Afraid" by Eminem, just search for it on YouTube.

I'm Not Afraid
To Take a Stand
Everybody
Come Take My Hand
We'll walk this route together through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just lettin' you know that you're not alone
Holla if you feel like you've been down the same road

No comments:

Post a Comment