3.31.2014

Beautiful Women

I got to spend this weekend with some of the beautiful women in my life.  I really had a great time, nothing beats bonding time with family and old friends.
Saturday, my aunts, mom, cousin, and sister met up at the Ramada Inn in Galena and drank wine out of red solo cups before heading downtown for shopping!  We shopped, drank, and ate our way through Galena!
Galena is such a cute town, I can't believe I've never wandered main street and gone shopping there before!  We ate dinner at Vinny Vanuchi's before heading back to the hotel for hot tub time. :)
On Sunday morning, I parted ways from my family to head up to my high school friend, Alli's, baby shower.  I got to see their new house for the first time, but was even more excited to see the mama-to-be!
She was stunning, but definitely ready for baby to come.  We don't know if it's a boy or a girl, and I can't wait to meet the little guy/girl! :)
Doesn't she look stunning?

No comments:

Post a Comment