5.18.2011

Wedding Weekend Update

Sorry I've been so behind on blog posts! I don't know why I haven't made time to do it...I just like being outside when the weather is nice and until this past weekend, there wasn't a whole lot going on in my life!  I skipped last week's WW weigh-in due to getting everything together for the wedding I was in last weekend and leaving town.  Also, probably partially because I was worried what the scale might say!  However, I've been working out more this week, and will continue to do so for my next weigh-in on Friday, so we'll see if I have any good updates then! :)


On to bigger and better things: my dear friend Alli got married last weekend!  It was the first wedding I was in, besides my own, and I had so much fun!  She had her wedding and reception in a barn south of Madison and it was so beautiful.  We only wish the weather could have been a little better.  It was cold, windy, and a little rainy sometimes, but that didn't distract us from the important event!  Her ceremony went off without a hitch, and afterwards it went straight to cocktail hour.  We snapped a couple more pictures and then were announced at the reception, which was in the first floor of the barn.  The flowers on the table were beautiful and the favors were little jars of homemade, apple pie jam.  After dinner, we dance the night away and had a great time celebrating the love of Alli and Paul.  Here are a few pictures from the rehearsal and the wedding day!


















1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun!! You all looked great and Alli was drop dead gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete