3.23.2011

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.

Wow, so many people have gotten me through so many different things in my life.  I have to do a couple pictures again...I'm sorry!  Different people have helped me through different stages in my life.  **NOT PICTURED: Lindsey Marken.  Lindsey Marken was my best friend in elementary school and I don't know what I would have done without her.  She was the most important person in my childhood, besides my own family.  Tragically, Lindsey passed away when I was a junior in high school, but she hadn't lived in the area for quite some time.  I will always miss her and treasure my memories of her in my heart.
My whole life
Various years, but especially the last year of high school and still to this day!
From that winter day freshman year of high school to present =)
Closer every year
These girls have been through many ups and downs and
supported me on the most important day of my life!
For the past seven years and all the rest of our lives.
There are many more people who have helped me in many different times of my life.  Thank you to everyone who has been my friend, especially when I needed it the most.  I hope I have been able to return the favor to you! 

1 comment: