Dear friends and family that actually read my blog from time to time,
I am in need of, no, I am hurting for some words of wisdom, recommendations, advice, and inspiration in several different areas in my life. I'm feeling lost/stuck/bored/unmotivated/frustrated and could use a little boost from those of you who have been there before. If you feel like you can help me with any of the following items, please leave a comment or email me or call me or make a skype date with me...any help is soooooo greatly appreciated!
- I am in a workout rut...granted, I know I will be riding my bike more often here soon. But I need some good indoor workout advice that does not involve going to the gym...something fun and that actually works, and that I can do in the privacy of my own living room or bedroom.
- RECIPES! If any of you have any healthy, lean, and preferably low in weight watchers points, recipes that you could share with me, I would be so grateful! I do have some tried and true healthy recipes, but I am making the same stuff all the time and eventually, it makes me want to cave in to my cravings of naughty food that I have NOT had in a long time. And in the end, that makes it harder to keep on track.
- Self-esteem is lacking right now. And I know this is something I need to fix myself, not something anyone else can do for me. But some of you have been there before, what are some good ways to get out of a funk? I know it's a phase, and it's probably related to the first two on this list as well, but any advice is totally welcome here.
- How do you continue being motivated when you get bad news on something you've been working hard for? I know for some people, it makes them want to try harder, I however, want to give up. Not that I do, or will, but that's the feeling I get. How do you get motivated after some bad news?
- Crafty inspiration please! I have a sewing machine, cross-stitch hoops and thread, scrapbook stuff, and a bagillion photographs and picture frames. I have lots of things need to make some fun stuff, but have no idea what to make! I will take any useful websites, magazines, ideas, classes, etc.
Thank you so much for any advice, comments, resources, etc. that you share with me. I greatly appreciate it and will gladly swap some of my "famous" advice for yours! =)