8.24.2010

Day 1- Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

On my wedding day
1. My favorite color is purple, but only because black gives off a negative vibe, otherwise, black would defintiely be my favorite color.
2. When I have kids, if I have a girl, her name will be Lindsey.
3. I LOVE to ride bikes, it's the only working out I really enjoy.
4. I'm shrinking!!  In high school, I was 5'10" and then at the beginning of college, I was 5'9 1/2" and now I am 5'9".
5. I watch Gilmore Girls every night before I go to bed...I have now been through all seven seasons three full times.
6. I am chlosterphobic...and please don't tickle me!  I especially hate being tickled when I am in small spaces.
7. I have two cats, Peter and Cali...and until three years ago when I adopted Peter, I was a total dog person.
8. I wish I spoke German
9. I love to sing and dance...just wish I was better at the latter. ;)
10. Most girls want lots of purses, or shoes, or dresses...I want books and movies.
11. I strongly dislike the "Real Housewives Of...", do not try to make me watch it.
12. I really like "Top Chef", new one tomorrow night!
13. I have been the bride, and can't wait to be the bridesmaid, hopefully more than once!
14. I am a pretty big fan of Silly Bandz...and I know that's pretty silly.
15. In another life, I would like to be a pilot.

No comments:

Post a Comment