One of the blogs I'm following (from my pen pal list!) does a simple series every Friday called Five Question Friday. I figure I'd join in because I need more inspiration to write more often. So here's how it works, I post 5 questions, and I answer them for myself, and then you put your answers in the comments OR post it to your own blog. Happy Friday and happy blogging!
1. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
2. Do you fold your socks?
3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
4. What is the most significant difference between you and your significant other?
5. What are three words you would use to describe yourself? (And, just for fun...if your significant other is around, ask him/her what 3 words they would use to describe you!!)
1. Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins!
2. Yes...well I roll one inside the other
3. We all look forward to the "real world" after college, but no one tells you how much you'll miss the college world because, even though it was hard and you spent way too much money, you'll never have all of your friends in one place like that again...and that's really hard.
4. He is way more responsible with money. :)
5. Caring, outgoing, a planner (meaning I plan way too far in advance!) Yes, Ryan gave me these three words.