10.17.2010

Sunday Special - Brooke D

Brooke is my newest friend, and I am so glad to have met her!  We met while working at "the bank which must not be named" last summer.  We started on the same day and became fast friends!  I was, and still am, so grateful for that dreadful bank because I wouldn't have met Brooke if it wasn't for that job.  However, something tells me we would have found each other...haha.  I know that's cheesy, but that's totally how we talk about each other. :)


When I got my new job, at a much better bank, I helped Brooke get an interview there too and of course she blew them away, so I get to work with Brooke again! Unfortunately, we are at different locations, but we get to email occasionally and sit together at meetings.  But of course, more fun than work, we do FUN stuff when we have time to get together outside of work!  For example, one random night out led to a night of bar hopping in a limo!  We started a book club, yes just the two of us, and have read some wonderful books...though we really need to start that up again, with Ashley!  Also, we have attended a couple concerts together, most recently Carrie Underwood (which was AWESOME).


It has been so fun hanging out with you Brooke.  Whether it's Panera date night, a movie, a concert, or a limo, I always have a great night when we're together.  Thank you for the good times, let's have some more of them soon!
Playing Rock Band at RIBCO
Hanging out at 11th Street
When we were sooo in love with my new camera
Being goofy
Brooke did my awesome hair!
WEDDING DAY!
At the Paramore concert
At the Carrie Underwood concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment