10.31.2010

Sunday Special - Ashley J

I know, I know, it was about time I did a special on "my twin," aka, my soul-mate! ;)  I waited this long for a reason...HALLOWEEN!  Unfortunately, we did not get a chance to spend Halloween together this year, but we did the past two years.  Loving this holiday is just one of the many things we have in common.  Ashley and I met while working together at a bank in Ames.  She was actually the lead teller, so she was my boss!  It didn't take too long for us to realize that we were a lot alike and have a lot of the same interests.  We started hanging out...a lot, and it didn't take long for her to become on of my best friends.

It was so hard to graduate from ISU and leave all of our friends.  Ashley was still in Ames, and other friends of ours moved to different cities.  But a couple of months ago, Ashley got a job at the bank I work at and moved to Davenport!  It's been a big move for Ashley, but I am hoping that, along with her boyfriend, I have made the transition easier and been there for her the way she has always been there for me.

Ashley, you have been a blessing in my life.  I love the honesty we share to each other, it's so important to me that we can tell each other everything.  Thank you for being so great...it's because, "you're awwwwesome" :) I love you honey.

One of our first pics together :)
Wilma found out Betty slept with Fred!
At the Kelly Clarkson concert
Ashley and Ashley visiting last fall
Hippies in Madison. Halloween 2009
At the Paramore concert
My wedding day :)
Love you twin


No comments:

Post a Comment