10.24.2010

Sunday Special - Scheetzy-baby

Today's special is brought to you by the letter "S" ;)  For two reasons: Sunday and nicknames!  Laura Scheetz and I have been friends for almost ten years now! Can you believe it?! She's one of my oldest friends and definitely one with many MANY memories.  Laura and I became friends when I was a freshman and she was a sophomore.  There was a senior who wanted to go to the Bachelor Capture (when the girls as the guys) with Laura, but of course, she needed to ask him.  So he asked me to drop some hints to get her to ask him to the dance.  Of course it worked...and we ended up going in a group together and have been friends ever since!


We have so many good memories, it's hard to even know which ones to share.  One we still laugh about involves my many sleepovers at her house and her mother's many reminders to keep it down!  I have always looked up to Laura in a way, because she was always such a good friend.  She was an "angel" and I was a "princess" and we reminded each other every day! LoL.  We still use our more creative nicknames to this day...and to be honest, I don't think I can remember how it started.  But she is my Scheetzy-baby and I am her Sarah-lee.


Laura, I love that we are still friends.  And I love that we always have such a good time together.  Thank you for being there for me when I needed it and I hope that I can always be there for you when you need it.  I can't wait to see what the future holds for our friendship!
Oh high school dance :)
Car wash!! 
My loves, their senior prom
Halloween 2008
We love when Shorty comes to visit <3
Definitely a favorite! Visit Scheetzy-baby in Omaha
Enjoying Omaha!
Hawkeye fan and Cyclone fan making nice ;)

My favorite picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment