9.04.2010

Day 12- How you found out about blogger and why you have one

I was a day behind, so Day 11 and 12 are both coming today!  

This one is easy...I already knew about blogger from friends in the past who had created blogs when they moved away or studied abroad.  I never really thought about doing one for myself until I was getting married.  BUT of course, I didn't actually get around to creating the blog until months later.  I owe it's start to Ashley M because she had recently started a blog, which I loved, and it finally gave me the motivation to create one.  And I must say, I absolutely should have started this sooner.  Blogging is very relaxing, and therapeutic, and fun!

I hope that I keep up with this, because I think the best part about having the blog is being able to look back.  I hope that many years from now, I can look back at my wedding posts, or my weekend recaps, and it will help me remember how I felt at that time in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment