9.13.2010

Sunday Special - Ashley Morrison

This Sunday Special kinda fell into my lap because on Saturday, I got a phone call from Ashley in the afternoon telling me that her and Andy were engaged!!  You should have heard the squeal that erupted from my throat!  I am so excited and happy for them. =D


Ashley has been the best friend I could have ever asked for.  She has been there for me through some of the hardest times...but also for the little things when I just need to hear her voice.  Ashley is the type of person you strive to be, and the type of person you want your kids to grow up to be like.  She is amazingly crafty, caring, selfless, and full of love.  She is so great at reminding her friends (and her fiancĂ©!) how much she loves them and misses them.  Ashley and I send emails to each other during the work day, and when I get one, even three sentences long, I smile and my day gets a little brighter.


Ashley, thank you for everything you have done for me and all of the love and support you have showered me with!  You are the greatest.  And as you begin your wedding planning process, I hope I can return the favor and be there for you as much as you were there for me.  I love you!


The very first night I met Ashley...we hit it off right away!
Showing Ash some love
ISU Tailgating
Sing Star
Name That Tune!
First Day of RAGBRAI
Night out in Ames (<3 this pic)
Climbing down to Nick & Em's creepy basement
Playing shuffle board
Winning shuffle board
Ashley and Andy at our rehearsal dinner
Wedding day!
Ashley and Greg
The now engaged!!!

1 comment: