9.18.2010

Day 25- What I would find in your bag

Well, I just spent a significant amount of time yesterday complaining about my purse and how I can never find anything in it because it's too big and it accumulates stuff.  So I think some purse shopping is in order to find a smaller, or at least more organized purse so it doesn't take me 5 minutes to find my car keys!  But here's what you would currently find in my bag:
1. Two wallets, one I use often and one that has other cards and the checkbook which I hardly ever use.
2. Receipts and coupons scattered at the bottom (I need to clean it more often!)
3. Chapstick
4. Mirror
5. Keys
6. Camera (I ALWAYS have it with me)
7. Flip Digital Video Recorder (I almost always have this with me too!)
8. Female necessities
9. Mints
10. Cell phone
11. iPod
12. Medications
13. Often times, a book, in case the mood strikes me to read :)
14. A to-do list or shopping list or both are ALWAYS in my purse
15. Pens

No comments:

Post a Comment