9.15.2010

Day 23- Something you crave for a lot

This seems like a silly post, but I don't have a lot of time to write right now, so I'll just go with it.  I suppose there are a few things I crave often:


1. Friend time, I absolutely love when I have time to chat, and especially have time to hang out with my friends.
2. Professional back-rubs...and I've only ever had a 10 minute one.  But I hint to Ryan all the time that his wife could really use a good rub-down from a professional. I have yet to receive that gift. LoL
3. Taking pictures...many would say I take too many.  I don't believe there is such a thing as taking too many pictures.
4. CEREAL.  My all-time favorite food!  I could eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and you can bet I have before.  But I definitely try not to!
5. Sailor Jerry & Diet Coke.  OK, before you think I'm a lush, I only crave it when it's time to party...but nothing satisfies my taste buds like a good Sailor Jerry & Diet Coke.


Well that was a pretty random list...oh, lists, that's totally another thing I crave! My day is not complete unless I have made at least one list and checked things off of it.  It's comforting OK!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment