9.22.2010

Day 30- Your favorite song

Oh wow...I have way too many favorite songs!  I love music, always ALWAYS have.  But here are 5 of my favorite songs, some have personal meaning, and some I just love:


1. Silent All These Years - Tori Amos (I have oddly loved this song since like 4th grade)
2. Do What You Have to Do - Sarah McLachlan (My childhood friend Lindsey and I used to listen to this song after she had to move...it reminded us of each other.  Though I think it might be about lost love.  But after she died, it always reminded me of how I felt after she moved and I all I wanted was for her to come back)
3. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol (Not only did one of my English professors use this song in the classroom in comparison to some others and exclaimed that this is the greatest love song of all time, but this was our first dance at our wedding, and I will always remember how I felt on my wedding day when I hear this song)
4. Get Me Bodied - Beyonce (no special meaning, but my FAVORITE song to dance and workout to!)
5. In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel (come on, John Cusack with a boom-box above his head with this wonderful music pouring out...yep, best movie moment ever)

No comments:

Post a Comment