9.19.2010

Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge

I'm new to this whole blogging thing, but I want to be committed...so while browsing other blogs, I stumbled upon this challenge and thought it would be a good idea for me.  It truly has been a great outlet for me to be able to share some of my life...even though I think only like 2 people actually read this!  Haha...but that's OK.  This is more set up as a prep for when something exciting does happen.  Already did the wedding thing, but I wanted to have this blog in case we moved or started a family so that our friends and family can keep up with our lives and see pictures of what we are doing.  I decided to do this challenge so I would get used to blogging often.  After it's over, I probably won't post everyday, but at least I'll think about my blog and remember to post often.  
If you are thinking about starting a blog, just do it.  The best part is that I in a few years, I can go back and read about it and when facebook goes south and I delete it (I'm just assuming that'll happen), I have my blog full of pictures and memories and comments from friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment